Wednesday, 9 September 2015

'JUST MISSED'

Almost did the complete tipping to perfection last night, just missed by a set on the Tsonga match as I tipped him to win in 5. Picked Novak in 4 plus Vinci and Serena in 3. Time I had a shocker, tonight may be the night.
Tipping Roger in 4 sets but not confident, in fact I believe Gasquet may push the great man to five but will go with caution and pick a four set win to Rog. The other men's quarter is tough but will lean toward Stan in 5 sets mainly because I tipped Switzerland to take the title this year. So Rog in 4 and Stan in 5.
I am hoping Halep will down the screamer from Belarus in straight but hopefully she will at least win in three so the public can enjoy the rest of the tournament without the ridiculous screaming on each shot from Azarenka.
Kvitova should take her match against Pennetta is two sets but you never know, it may just end up a three set epic.
Rog, Stan, Halep and Kvitova in a combined total of 13 sets. That's my tipping for another night....

No comments:

Post a Comment