Monday, 28 December 2015

'NOT DAUNTING AT ALL'

I thought that writing a book may be way too daunting a task to even contemplate however all that was required was a train of thought not unlike a game plan for a tennis match. Over the past two weeks I have put through 22 new chapters that flowed as freely as a topspin forehand.
They are not huge chapters, just to the point type of chapters that discuss a topic as best I can. No one ever said that a book chapter has to be an epic, just one with substance. Like a tennis lesson, an hour is plenty if constructed properly, two hours of crap can drag on.
My book idea is in full swing and I am loving every minute of it as it's something that I will look back on and be proud of before I became too senile to do it. Tennis is an art form, like a surfer who is after that one wave, the one to hang his hat on, the one he can be forever proud of that he conquered.
My book will be done in 2016, sometime, trust me, I hope you take the time to read it. Even those who don't like me may even be a little curious and take a peek of it, I hope so, it will have some substance on the game and I promise I haven't bagged anyone.
Not yet anyhow......

No comments:

Post a Comment