Thursday, 28 April 2016

'WELL DONE MR McCAW'

I take a look at this guy's site around once a month. Usually I don't like what he says but this little gem I find ABSOLUTELY MAGNIFICENT ! I am not sure how many times I have mentioned the term 'WALK THE WALK as well as TALK THE TALK' on my site but it seems that even the guru McCaw sees it as important.
Some walk it, most talk it yet the public is none the wiser. Find someone to teach you a sport who isn't afraid of failure themselves. It's no disgrace to lose, it's weak as piss to not even try.....( Glenn Thompson )
Walking the Talk as a Coach or Trainer:
Something I strongly believe in is that if you are working in the sport, health or fitness industry, you should walk the talk.
As a coach or Trainer, you cannot look out of shape and exhausted half the time if you are seeking respect from your clients and athletes. The best example is our own. This doesn’t mean we need to sign up for an Ironman or marathon, but simply make concerted efforts to keeping in shape and walking the talk.
No...
w, this is by no means an attack or judgment on others, but let me ask you this: Would you go to a dentist with bad teeth? Or how about going to a mechanic whose own car is always breaking down?
We are in the ‘health and energy’ business. We need to live it, promote it, drive it, be it.
‪#‎mccawmethodbook

No comments:

Post a Comment