Thursday, 30 June 2016

'FOR THOSE OF YOU'......

For those who have only just tuned into this Tennis site I am currently writing a book on the great game that has me rather busy in my spare time, enjoying the challenge immensely. The following three posts are ones that I wrote over two years ago, time flies when you are having fun.
The posts give an indication on the way I think in regards to tennis and the tactics that go with it. My book will have plenty of theories, philosophies and some examples of great matches from the past 35 years of my own tennis education.
I have found that writing a book is like playing a very long match, it has it's ups and downs plus it makes you think hard about what works and what doesn't. For those of you who appreciate my writing I promise that you will enjoy my book and for those of you who dislike me, well, I think you will enjoy it anyhow......
See you soon
Regards GT

No comments:

Post a Comment