Monday 1 June 2015

'ON THE IMPROVE GT'

Things are looking up, my tipping is on the improve. As my second last chapter suggested my predictions for round 4 of the French Open were reasonably accurate.
I picked Fed in 4 sets, correct
Murray in 4 sets, correct.
Novak easy, correct.
Kei in 4 or 5 ?? Incorrect, Nishikori in straight but I did pick him to win against Gabashvili.
Ferrer ?? I simply can't pick this guy, I thought Cilic was on the improve.
Rafa for a win against Sock, correct.
Wawrinka over Simon , correct
I sat on the fence with the Tsonga, Berdych match.
As far as the Mens dubs are concerned well I am still going with the upset tonight, Rojer, Tecau over Pospisil and Sock who haven't been convincing thus far. I am looking at my two predicted teams to play off in one semi.
I am claiming 6 out of 8 for round 4 tipping in singles and 100 per cent in doubles so far.
I will look at the quarters a bit later today but no one will get near Novak....

No comments:

Post a Comment