Friday 7 November 2014

'THE TOUR FINALS'

I am going to put down a few tips as to who I think will go well at the year ending Tour Finals and who I think may be a disappointment. Taking into consideration however that these guys are the World's Top 8 , Rafa being the only injured exception;
Murray vs Nishikori   Andy is in red hot form and I believe he will be too strong for Kei in this first match but I believe it will go three sets.
Federer vs Raonic      I believe that Roger always learns from a defeat and his loss to the Canadian in Paris last week will give the great man all the inspiration he needs to reverse the result. Fed in two.
Wawrinka vs Berdych      Tough to pick but Berdych has never performed well at this event and I doubt he will start this year, Stan the man but in three sets.
Djokovic vs Cilic       By all reports US Open Champ Cilic is slightly injured but I think he will come out and try to make a statement with the big serve early against Novak. One break is all Marin will need to perhaps win the first set against the World Number 1 but I can't see him sustaining it. Perhaps a close first set but Novak in three.
I like trying to tip the big matches, always tough as these guys are brilliant and quite often it simply comes down to a point or two to decide a set and a match for that matter.
Murray, Federer, Wawrinka and Novak as First Round winners for my tipping, let's see how we go....

No comments:

Post a Comment