Wednesday 9 April 2014

'WINNERS ARE GRINNERS'

How can you wipe the smile off the face from a bloke who can still win his local singles championship against kids who move way quicker , way better, hit the ball cleaner and pull up from games of tennis with barely a sweat ??? I am still having trouble walking , so i am riding my bike around instead just to loosen the old legs up , I think i will be ready to go again by Friday . 
As you get older in this game you don't take any of it for granted . You gain respect by still having a go . You are a long time retired , do it while you can, make every match count.
Having an early night , the legs are still tired but the mind is still thinking " I gained some respect with this win , it'll take an awful lot to upset me at the moment"...........

No comments:

Post a Comment