Sunday 27 September 2015

'SOME MORE FRENCH STORIES'

Over the course of the past few months I have been doing some writing that put my memory into overdrive. Trying to recall some rather silly moments from nearly 25 years ago hasn't been easy yet it has been a challenge that I have enjoyed.
I have always vowed to one day write a book on tennis and the many days of travelling around Europe in a rather tiny car that we simply named 'Le Car'. So the following chapters are from a side project that has kept me amused to say the least.
For those who enjoy reading my site then I hope you appreciate just what it took to get the following information finally to see the light of day. For those of you who don't like me and simply read my chapters to find fault in things I write then can I suggest that you go and read something else ?
Regards GT

No comments:

Post a Comment