Wednesday 8 July 2015

'A BIT OF TIPPING'

Just quickly before the Men's quarters start;
Tipping Federer in 4 sets over Simon who is playing well.
Stan may take at least 4 maybe even 5 to get over Reeshard ( the French way of saying it )
Murray in 4 tight sets over the Popstar Vasek
Novak will have his work cut out against Cilic, but will tip him in 4 sets.
All in all there should be no less than 16 sets played in London tonight in the men's quarters, no easy wins...
Let's wait and see.......
*** NEXT DAY*** I vowed some time back never to try tipping scores again in the major tournaments, should have stuck with it. I thought the Gasquet/Wawrinka match would be close but Stan would be too strong.
Underestimated the Frenchman. The other big 3 are in all sorts of form at the right end of the tournament. If I were to tip again I would pick Federer to beat Andy in 5 and Novak to beat Gasquet in straight.....
But I aint tipping again....

No comments:

Post a Comment